New Jersey Devils forward Ilya Kovalchuk signed with SKA St. Petersburg of the Kontinental Hockey League on Tuesday.
Kovalchuk was sixth in the NHL during the 2011-12 season with 37 goals and fifth with 83 points, and had 19 points in 23 games to help the Devils reach the Stanley Cup Final, despite playing through a back injury.
A native of Tver, Russia, Kovalchuk played for Spartak Moscow before he was chosen by the Atlanta Thrashers with the first pick of the 2001 NHL Draft.
- play-my-gamee likes this
- cosiscosmic likes this
- countrymusicrockin reblogged this from l0kti0n0v
- haylyeah reblogged this from l0kti0n0v
- l0kti0n0v reblogged this from wonderwinger
- wonderwinger reblogged this from low-hard-glove-side
- brosiexoxo likes this
- brosiexoxo reblogged this from low-hard-glove-side
- nj-hockey reblogged this from low-hard-glove-side
- low-hard-glove-side posted this